Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Anyone has mac install file of older version (before 2018)
Hi

as I meet heavy issues with the latest update to VDJ 2018 on my mac: does anyone has the mac instal file of the version before available?

Best wishes
Camillo

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 3:47 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 3:55 pm
great thanks

its an issue with drm (drm error for several (2000) cache files from content unlimited). But theres already a ticket open since two weeks waiting to be solved.

Looking forward to try workaround with older version
Cheers

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 4:03 pm
Camilloh wrote :

its an issue with drm (drm error for several (2000) cache files from content unlimited). But theres already a ticket open since two weeks waiting to be solved.

Double check if you are logged in, inside the software. And with the account email that has the license.
And if you logged in with social media account with a different email, you can add that email to your main account so that all works :
https://www.virtualdj.com/users/link.html

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 5:01 pm
Thanks for the hint, Ill check that soon

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 5:06 pm

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 9:45 pm
is it possible some of these songs are from the discontinued Netsearch.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 19 @ 10:14 pm
Dont think so, as I started this service in 2018 (although dont know when Ntsearch ended)

And have been receiving my bills only by Audio Plan (by iDJPool), Atomix (content unlimited), nuthin changed here

Posted Fri 05 Apr 19 @ 6:23 am
PENA53Home userMember since 2009
anyone has a working virtual dj 7.4.1 for mac ,i do not want the 2021download it is to large

Posted Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 1:15 pm
VDJ 7 has been discontinued. Pro license holders do still have access to VDJ 7, but most no longer use it.

Funny you should ask for a working version. Why would you think it wouldn't work?

Posted Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 1:26 pm
does anyone knows how to get old versions of virtual dj

Posted Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 11:39 pm