Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Installing VDJ back on my computer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I had problems with my profile where it was signing on as temporary profile so I took it to the shop to get it fixed. I had VDJ 5 and 8 on my computer. They had to delete my old profile and move the data and programs to the new profile. When I got the computer back, VDJ 8 was gone. Do I have to purchase it again to install it back on my computer? I only paid for the $149 version.

Posted Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 4:05 am
DJ Snupey wrote :
I had problems with my profile where it was signing on as temporary profile so I took it to the shop to get it fixed. I had VDJ 5 and 8 on my computer. They had to delete my old profile and move the data and programs to the new profile. When I got the computer back, VDJ 8 was gone. Do I have to purchase it again to install it back on my computer? I only paid for the $149 version.

No, your license and payment for v8 should be all based on your credentials
So if you simply download the lastest version from the download page, and login to it with your controller license credentials (probably the same you use to login to this forum), you should have the same license and options as before on your laptop

Posted Fri 12 Jan 18 @ 8:47 am
klausmogensen wrote :
DJ Snupey wrote :

No, your license and payment for v8 should be all based on your credentials
So if you simply download the lastest version from the download page, and login to it with your controller license credentials (probably the same you use to login to this forum), you should have the same license and options as before on your laptop

Just like you said, I'm back up. Thanks for your help!

Posted Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 2:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)