Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Blast From The Past... Virtual Bongo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys, looking at some of the posts here recently and it brings back some memories of some of the stuff I used to get up to round here, here's one I did six years ago and had a lot of fun making... I'll put up some more of the older stuff later but you'll have to forgive the resolution as it just wasn't possible to upload quality resolution back then... This was celebrating ten years of VDJ, each image was individually put on to the time line, there was a few hours work in that I can tell you, lol.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 5:13 pm
Great video, some familiar faces on there .... Roy, Renee & Matt to name a few. Most of these people don't visit much now.

When I started with VDJ I used the Vmix 5.2 skin by Matt (DJ Format) & the HC4500 mapper by Jon Boggis. Things have moved on but maybe not in a good way. Only time will tell I suppose.

Great memories!

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 5:19 pm
OMG, Lol....... That wasn't yesterday!!

Some old favourites from the early version days in there.

Also, Some of the guys that made things are no longer even around these days!!

Funny to look back though

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 5:20 pm
Yep time's have changed, unfortunately a lot of the guys no longer frequent the forums for one reason or another, a lot of the goods times and people on the forums have sadly gone, drifted away on the tide of memories.

Of all the re edits I've made I think that one was the one that gave me the most pleasure in completing... I thought I was never ever going to get to the bloody end, lol. If memory serves me right, there was over 600 images individually placed into the time line and then cut or stretched to match the beat, what a job!

Anyways, glad you liked and it brought back some good memories of the old forums, I'll shove a few more of the re edit stuff that some of the guys requested, unfortunately, video quality wasn't as good back then.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 6:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
The naked lady where did she go?

[Still the highest dl'd graphic]

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 7:05 pm
Oh, you mean the wife, she's in the bath cutting her toe nails... rofl.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 8:18 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I forgot about that....now you need a VDj-8

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 8:31 pm
Haha, I actually thought about doing an update sometime back, but I can never get copies of the original images, I just have to use the snipping tool so the quality is lost straight away when you cut and paste directly off the screen, maybe's if things change I would.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 9:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)