Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issues with database after auto updating to version 8.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

After auto updating to version 8.2 at the start of my gig last Friday, iv had nothing but issues with my database (including my backups) It doesn't show me any BPM data, last play or cue points but it does show history, playlists etc. All of the tracks are showing with the green first view star on them. Have they moved the database to a different location with the new build? or am i missing something here? Thanks guys

Posted Tue 02 Aug 16 @ 9:04 pm
I'm seeing similar issues. It's like it sees my "last played" history and then it suddenly loses track of the db and the history is gone. Automix points also seem to be missing. Restarting the app will allow it to reconnect to the db again.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 2:14 am
I had the same issue... I lost my BPM... tags ... first seen and almost everything else... closed VDJ and reloaded ... and all was fine then...

Posted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 5:43 am
I'm having the same issue with my external hard drive. I had to rescan my whole library 3 times already. It is very frustrating. Last week while on a gig i lost my data base right in the middle of my show :(. I had to look up tracks manually. Come on guys fix this!!! VDJ 8.2 b3343

Posted Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 1:06 pm

Posted Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 2:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)