Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ bundeld with Hercules DJ Console: Support?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

alexvbHome userMember since 2003
When you by the Hercules DJ Console (withs bundles VirtualDJ), can you get support for VirtualDJ?

And can you get upgrades?

I ask because I have a problem with the trail version and was wondering if I have the same problem with the VDJ bundeled with the console I can get a patch (if the problem is fixed)...

Posted Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 10:34 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Personally, I'd definately get the trial running smoothly before I spent money.
Have you posted your issues within these forums? Have you written to service@virtualdj.com?
the reason for a trial version is to test drive it before you spend your money and become an angry customer.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 03 @ 10:56 pm
I'm interested in getting the DJ Console. Anyways, I read in the forums that the software would be limited, and we were told that we couldn't find out exactly what the limitations were till we actually recieved the software in the box i guess. Anyways, if the software limitations are a bit too much for us who buy the console, are we going to be required to purchase the full version of VDJ at full price?

Thanks

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 7:01 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 7:15 pm
Thanks! didn't know that was there.
So.. there won't be any "upgrade" deal from DJ console software to VDJ full software I guess?

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 7:53 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
What will the console cost if we have just bought the full version?
Rick

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 9:31 pm
kabensaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes good question mp3jrick

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 9:52 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The same price I think. The Console include a limited version and not the version you have.
Moreover, this is not expensive. This question could be right for the PRO version but not for the DJ Console (In my opinion).

Posted Tue 28 Oct 03 @ 8:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)