Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video issues with a Mac Retina Diplay15' and VDJ 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi people, I just bought a macbook pro retina display 15 inches with el capitan as OS, everything works well, except that I can't get the mac to extend the video window into an external monitor, it shows the extended desktop from the mac (screen saver), but only shows the small video window from VDJ 8 and I can't make it bigger to fit the whole screen on the external monitor. I tried many different things with no success. I tried it with a windows 10 pc and everything works well and never had an issue with windows 7 as well. please show me hot to set up in settings on a mac or if there is anything else I should know. Do I need to upgrade to a latest firmware for the mc6000mk2 even if using a mac...this is driving crazy...thank you in advance.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 6:33 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Drag the 2nd screen to the big/2nd monitor then drag the corner down to fit the screen,BUT DONT hit the yellow or green button or you will have to do it agin.You will have a border around the 2nd screen of the video.That how I do it until this issues been fix like VDj7.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 16 @ 7:04 pm
I tried that but the pointer don't even go to the 2nd screen....

Posted Fri 25 Mar 16 @ 7:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)