Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: new guy; just upgraded vdj 7, pro, and have vdj8 pro infinity

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

just upgraded my vdj programs , so i bought a used numark ns6 controller from my local guitar center, and cannot get the two to play together at all. i am lost as to how to get this accomplished and am looking , and hoping for any help if possible please.

Posted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 10:42 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 10:53 pm
thank you locodog i am up and running with vdj8. But i only get 10 minutes at a log on. then it just plays the music but no other other than the loop feature works. I have vdj7 pro basic which i have a license for. vdj8 was downloaded afterwardsi did not get a license for the download of vdj8, though it did upgrade to infinity, my vdj7 is now vdj full, but does not work with my ns6 at all. Not one to give up without trying so will keep trying. if i come up with any more info i will pass it on., and hope you will do the same. till then,, thank you again, and heres wishing good luck to both of us.

Posted Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 1:16 am
sorry, forgot this, go to http://www.numark.com/product/ns6 There you should get a download to help get your ns6 up and running with vdj8. but you will need a license for vdj8, mine is for vdj7, trying to find out if i can get a license for my vdj8 infinity or do i have to buy a new license, might be easier just to buy a new license but i gott at least ask support.

Posted Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 1:34 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
just login to v8 with your forum user name and password whilst connected to the internet.

and then you're good

Posted Mon 29 Feb 16 @ 1:58 am
thank you all, i'm up and running, now it's on to the next crisis.

Posted Tue 01 Mar 16 @ 2:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)