Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Updated to 7.4.7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djsyk1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Just finished the update and now I have a lag when trying to scratch. Also the BPM on the program is fluctuating even though the slider on my 3700 is at 0. Any help?

Posted Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 6:10 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What version were you using previously?

Posted Sun 31 Jan 16 @ 10:07 am
djsyk1PRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posted Tue 02 Feb 16 @ 1:24 am
There are no changes between the two build that would affect that, at all.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 7:47 pm
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm also experiencing problems since upgrading to the latest version to eliminate the 2016 date bug in 7.4.6.

Twice since upgrading the sound has suddenly stopped because VDJ7 thinks my Denon Controller has been unplugged. This has happened within minutes of first loading VDJ7 and starting my set. Closing VDJ7 then restarting it solves the problem and it works fine all night after that. Next, halfway through a set suddenly the Controller itself disappeared altho sound was working ok. I still had to close VDJ7 then restart to solve the problem.

To eliminate possible problems with my controller or driver I have switched to "2 Card" mode in Audio setup and am using my laptop main sound as my primary output and just using the controller for the headphones, this way if it happened again I could restart my controller without the sound going off, however tonight within minutes of starting, my master output (now routed through my laptops inbuilt sound card) has started to stop briefly then start again intermittently (a couple of times per song) causing a judder. I closed down VDJ7 then restarted it and all was fine.

This has only started happening since I upgraded to 7.4.7 from 7.4.6 and nothing else has changed.
I know I have to upgrade to VDJ8 I was just hoping for more time before I needed to do this.

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 9:24 pm
As I said above we made no changes other than the netsearch fix and the database date fix. Everything else was left completely untouched.

Posted Tue 16 Feb 16 @ 3:03 pm
djsyk1 and djkrysr, did you try reinstalling 7.4.6 to see if the issues disappear?

If you're convinced that 7.4.7 is the cause, that would be the proof...

Posted Tue 16 Feb 16 @ 5:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)