Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Active Speaker, VMS4.1, Virtual DJ Setup HELPP

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello.

I have a problem setting up my DJ equpiment. I have Logitech thx z623 speakers, where the subwoofer have RCA inputs(think its active speaker, in which i don't need anm amplifier?). I also have a computer in which i connect the American Audio VMS 4.1 with a usb cable. The speakers are connected with the RCA inputs with a RCA cable from the VMS mixer's master RCA output.

I have installed Virtual DJ to the latest version, but i still cannot use all my features on my midi mixer(VMS), and i get no sound into my speakers. I have also tried connecting my speakers to the computer with a 3.5mm, but then only if i choose "advanced config" in the Virtual DJ setup, and choose the master output to the speakers, i will get audio into the speakers. But when i do this, almost every knob and slider on the mixer do not work, and will not communicate with Virtual DJ

When i have the speakers plugged into my VMS controller with RCA cables, i have these settings(picture below), but the knobs and sliders will not work, only the play, pause and cue buttons, nor will i have audio in the speakers. What is my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 1:23 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 3:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)