Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ8, playlist and sidelist stuff

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

1. I've searched the user guide and the forums, but it seems to me that the VDJ7 option "AutoLoad Playlist" (=when you select a playlist, it will automatically be loaded in the automix list) is absent in VDJ8... Can someone confirm this?

2. When you right-click a playlist, the first two options are: "Load in AutoMix", and: "Load in SideList". What are the VDJScript syntaxes for these commands? (I'm on a touch screen and right-clicking is not an option. I need to make a simple button for these actions)

3. Is it now (I know it wasn't in the past), with VDJ8, possible to make a button to load a specific playlist (indicating the name or location)?

Posted Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 4:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. No, there is not such an option.
2. right-click is an option for touchscreens. I believe in most cases, its a long press. You can also drag the playlist and drop it to the Automix/Sidelist/Karaoke area. There is no action for this operation currently.
3. Load to the Songs list ? So get the focus ? something like browser_gotofolder 'Playlists/playlistName' should work.

Posted Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 5:21 pm
Thank you for clearifying this, Babis.

I meant: right-clicking (and dragging) is not an option for me. Too sloppy when working on a touch screen.
;)

Posted Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 5:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)