Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Version 8 Audio/Video skin with "Comments" in Deck view...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
V7 Pro User here, upgrading to V8.
For reasons I won't bore you with, it is essential that the skin I use contains the "Comments" field in each deck view.
So far, I find that the Hercules skin has it in there, but it's kind of small for my old-fart eyes.
Rather than downloading each one, does anyone know which skins contain "comment"?
That would save me a ton of time...
Thanks much!
PS: I know it is also available in the Info Pane, but I need it in deck view. :-)

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 4:06 pm
My suggestion wouild be to just pick a skin you really like, and then modify the XML (someone can guide you) so that you have what you want on your favourite skin.

What skin were you using in VDJ 7 that had it? Skins from 7 should still work fine in 8.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 5:40 pm
mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Groovin, interesting you would say that. I just tried that and it worked. I changed the font for the comment fields and it's big enough now to read.
I'm using the Hercules Black in Version 8. I was using the Multi-functions 6.0.2 in version 7 and it actually has a bug. A narrow black rectangle on the lower edge of each spinner is being picked up and it spins along with each wheel. Looks pretty bad.
Trying to go with the Hercules on V8 for now..
Thanks.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 6:07 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I also use the comments field. Try V8 by Fruit, it has the comments field and is readable.

Posted Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 2:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)