Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ SX2 & Capitan os X

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help,
Im getting a new mixer next week being the Pioneer DDJ SX2, and curious if theres any issues with it running on my macbook with Capitan os X, I have read that theres is afew problems but ive not seen any updates to most of the issues, so im just wondering if it does infact run smooth now with no conflicts or any known issues that i need to take to install and run the machine with no problems, I have VDJ7 Pro, and also VDJ8 Infinity, will the SX2 work on both of these or do i need to map, configure anything?..
I only recently installed Captian on my mac so its the latest version (if it has changed at all).
So if anybody could post a run down of steps i need to take when i get the mixer it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Posted Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 12:31 pm
SX2 will work on VirtualDj 8 but not on VirtualDj 7.
Also there are no issues currently for any Pioneer controller under El Capitan (Pioneer released drivers for all affected controllers, and SX2 BTW was NOT one of them! )

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 1:17 pm
καλησπερα. εχει αλλαξει κατι οσον αφορα τη συμβατοτητα sx2 και osx capitan? ευχαριστω

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 8:05 pm
Hi. Please use English on this forum, or use the Greek forum if you want to communicate in Greek.
As for your question, yes SX2 is compatible with El Capitan. In fact it was never incompatible.

Posted Wed 22 Jun 16 @ 8:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)