Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: I can make any VDJ 7 Skin To work Perfectly With VDJ 8.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am able to take any VDJ 7 Skins and make all of the Controls and Bitmaps to work perfectly in and all animations to work in the VDJ 8.1 I have found how to fix the Clip Mask problems that VDJ 8 is critical about.
If you need help with your VDJ 7 Skins just drop to me a private Message and I would be more than Happy to help port them over to VDJ 8.
This service would be free of course. Just mention my name in the config file for the patch and updates.
TJ The DJ.
Jon J.

Posted Sat 19 Dec 15 @ 4:14 am
Hello my name is Gino, i have a skinf from Vdj7 and ai will love to use it in Vdj 8 or maybe just add something in to a vdj8.1 skin.. the fike uploaded is the skin for vdj7 , the function i'm interested is the equalizer sliders ...thank you Please let me know thankyou

Posted Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 7:30 pm
MatriXNtGR wrote :
Hello my name is Gino, i have a skinf from Vdj7 and ai will love to use it in Vdj 8 or maybe just add something in to a vdj8.1 skin.. the fike uploaded is the skin for vdj7 , the function i'm interested is the equalizer sliders ...thank you

Posted Sun 10 Jan 16 @ 7:31 pm
Sure just drop me a private message with your email address or I can give you mine there. You then can email to me the skin that needs work and i can help you.
Jon J.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 3:24 am
Not all skins are available to LE users.
Professional Users should not be sending skins to Home or LE license users who do not have the correct license for them.

Whilst I appreciate what you are doing by assisting users in porting the favourite skin to V8. You must have the appropriate license
in order to access these skins yourself.

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 4:01 pm
I am not doing any work on 8 skins with the Pro Licensed requirement for VDJ 8.
I have been repairing the VDJ 7 Skins and they do not have a professional License requirement.
I have been letting them know that I work on the 7s only and not any of the 8s.
7 skins are full of errors and should not be considered to be professional to begin with, XMLs written very poorly a lot of controls not working
when used in VDJ 8, they are really not compatible. I was just about to buy the Pro License at the end of this week, now I have second thoughts not to buy, due to being flagged for trying to help for free as a Hobby.
I have been a member with Automix since 2004.
How Typical!
Jon J.

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 2:29 am
If you've been here since 2004 then you will know that v7 skins DO require a full Pro license.

In fact there are some v8 skins that do not.

I am not knocking your work at all. But we have rules for a reason.

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 9:22 am

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 10:52 am
12 years as an LE user??? Lmmfao!!

Posted Fri 15 Jan 16 @ 12:51 pm
Then how come I can go to the VDJ 7 Skins @ the VDJ website add ons and they are all available for for download?
8 Skins , some that are not available as they are Pro only. I have always been polite to the Staff for help.
If this is the way you other Pro User guys want to be and have an attitude then go ahead run your attitudes,
I am old to care what you think. So since I am a just an LE user, I am considered a low life, then so be it.

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 12:28 am
No one called you a low life, its just that over the years you've threatened "not" to buy the full version for one reason or another.

Now that's fine and its your choice but seriously there's no need to act like a spoiled child and throw a fit or in your case threatening to not buy the full version.

Its not a good look and I don't think they realm care if you purchase the full version or not, I mean come on, its been 12 years....... I highly doubt that after all these years anybody from the team has tried or told you you "need" to purchase they're software. Unless its to unlock certain features which after all these years you clearly still don't need to this day.

Basically, grow up and quit with the threats already, nobody cares.

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 1:38 am
My apologies to whomever felt offended by my comments. Life is to short to be arguing about anything so trivial. VDJ was designed to be fun and profitable. I did not mean to trespass on the Virtual DJ's skins. I was just enjoying the learning curve on how to make them work better for all of us. I am old now and retired, wishing I was young again to continue being the fun DJ as I was back years ago. The problem is that I did grow up to fast and the years just went buy to quickly, that is why I say, just enjoy your life while you can and have fun playing the music.
I Need To Change The Way I Look At Things, And The Things I Look At Always Change!
Jon J.

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 1:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Jon, we appreciate your volunteered contribution and assistance to members of this community. This why this thread is still unlocked after all.
Keep up and let us know if we can help at any way.

Posted Sat 16 Jan 16 @ 10:45 am
Thank You djdad you have always been there for me, and I appreciate that very much.
Jon J.

Posted Sun 17 Jan 16 @ 12:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)