Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: My Virtual Dj 8 does not recognizes the line input of my ddj Ergo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, i have been tryng to connect put some music from my ipod ttrough the aux input of my ddj ergo, i have failed and don not know what to do.
First i connect it my ipod to my ddj Ergo trough the aux input, then i changed a switch position from mic to aux, then i putted the vol knob (at the rear of the controller) at 12.After that i went to audio configuration and clicked on "line input" , it surprised me that nothing happened because according to the "virtual dj 8 and ergo" manual it says that it should have appeared a new source called: "line 1" with soundcard: "pioneer ddj ergo" and a channel called; "ddj ergo AUX/MIC". After my surprise that it didnt appeared i tried to put a line 1 source manually but i was not able to choose the "ddj ergo AUX/MIC" channel, istead there was a mandatory option called "nothing".
After this i clicked on aux on one of my decks but anyway it does not appear any signal of sound and no sound at all, i have moves every knob on the ergo please i need help.
Thank you

Posted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 1:45 am
user8893244 wrote :
Hello, i have been tryng to connect put some music from my ipod ttrough the aux input of my ddj ergo, i have failed and don not know what to do.
First i connect it my ipod to my ddj Ergo trough the aux input, then i changed a switch position from mic to aux, then i putted the vol knob (at the rear of the controller) at 12.After that i went to audio configuration and clicked on "line input" , it surprised me that nothing happened because according to the "virtual dj 8 and ergo" manual it says that it should have appeared a new source called: "line 1" with soundcard: "pioneer ddj ergo" and a channel called; "ddj ergo AUX/MIC". After my surprise that it didnt appeared i tried to put a line 1 source manually but i was not able to choose the "ddj ergo AUX/MIC" channel, istead there was a mandatory option called "nothing".
After this i clicked on aux on one of my decks but anyway it does not appear any signal of sound and no sound at all, i have moves every knob on the ergo please i need help.
Thank you

Posted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 1:50 am

Posted Wed 16 Dec 15 @ 3:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)