Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Would a skin like this be possible?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I just sketch out a skin that I'd really like to use for preparing and sorting tracks.

With the functionality of the Focus skin and a browser like that, it would match perfect with my "preview" mapping.

Posted Fri 04 Dec 15 @ 3:34 pm
I do not think it possible to divide the browser so that I saw in the picture, what you could do is use a panel display for that function only for a browser folder list, another to display the contents of the folder, you could check v8 Skin Multitouch of djdad you could help with that.

Posted Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 10:11 pm
You can do all sorts of things if you're prepared to write a custom browser (i.e. not just use the standard <browser> statement).

You can put the individual elements (file list, track list etc) into their own panels, and they can be different sizes.

The Browser Zoom skin by djtouchdan uses a custom browser as one of the zoomed options.

Posted Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 2:02 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Mmh okay, I think I'm just going to start messing around and see how far I can get :)

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 11:48 am
It's even possible to put your own splits in - areas that divide up the various parts. The dividing line can be made to drag left/right like the default browser, or even up/down.

Unfortunately there's still no info in the skin wiki about how this works. I found out about it from elsewhere....

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 6:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)