Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Stanton SCS.4DJ light are not working.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

The light on the buttons don't seem to light up with Virtual DJ 8. Is this an issue or how the controller works? Thank you.

Posted Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 11:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Power cycle the unit.
SYSTEM->Midi Controller->Midi Channel. Make sure its on Channel 1

Posted Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 11:32 pm
djdad wrote :
Power cycle the unit.
SYSTEM->Midi Controller->Midi Channel. Make sure its on Channel 1

Just checked. It's on channel 1, but no lights turning on.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:12 am
Not sure. I even updated mine to the latest Firmware 5.0 and still all LEDs are working fine.
If none of the LEDs are working for you, can you try with a different USB port, USB cable and maybe a different computer to double-check ?

Posted Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:45 am
djdad wrote :
Not sure. I even updated mine to the latest Firmware 5.0 and still all LEDs are working fine.
If none of the LEDs are working for you, can you try with a different USB port, USB cable and maybe a different computer to double-check ?

I have the latest firmware too... Tried all the above besides trying it on another computer. All I have is this Mac to use this on. Are you on a Mac? Thank you for your help.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:56 am
Didnt try on the Mac. Yes, you are right . LEDs dont work on Mac here either. Will investigate further , email Stanton and will let u know.
Btw, since the unit doesnt work in VDJ7 either, my guess is that there is compatibility issue with the new Mac OS.. I am running 10..11 here btw.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 8:23 am
djdad wrote :
Didnt try on the Mac. Yes, you are right . LEDs dont work on Mac here either. Will investigate further , email Stanton and will let u know.
Btw, since the unit doesnt work in VDJ7 either, my guess is that there is compatibility issue with the new Mac OS.. I am running 10..11 here btw.

Sure. I hope it gets worked out soon.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 15 @ 12:28 pm
Any update on this? I'm on El Capitan too...

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 1:16 am

Posted Fri 11 Dec 15 @ 11:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)