Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: BUG Regarding Folder Order (With Photo)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can somebody tell me why everytime i open virtual dj the folder 07) RnB,Hip-Hop,FS! is transferred all the way down in the list???? In windows explorer mode it doesn't do this. Now ive tried everything from creating new folder iwth other name but still the same!!! Could it be that its contents are affecting somehow the order??? Can't figure this one out.
Specs: Vdj8 Latest public build. Windows 7 64 Bit. i7 2,2Ghz (All music is stored in computers hard drive. Also all my songs are clean and original)

Posted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 6:18 pm
Can you make sure that there is not a space in front of the 07 (in windows and VDJ)? If you select (left click), can you move it to the right spot?

Posted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 7:53 pm
there is on space... Yes i can move it and put it back after 06 but when i close and reopen vdj8 it will go back in the end again. this happens only in vdj8 not in windows...also if i move it back where i want it and rename it to sth else, it will again go to the bottom...

Posted Thu 12 Nov 15 @ 10:18 pm
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
there is on space... Yes i can move it and put it back after 06 but when i close and reopen vdj8 it will go back in the end again. this happens only in vdj8 not in windows...also if i move it back where i want it and rename it to sth else, it will again go to the bottom...

*there is no space

Posted Fri 13 Nov 15 @ 1:08 am
Was this propagated numerically by you or automatically? It should not matter either way, since it is numeric, but I am at a loss how this one folder is out of order.

Posted Fri 13 Nov 15 @ 4:15 am
ok i solved it...i deleted a filed named "order" inside my main folder and problem went away....

Posted Sun 15 Nov 15 @ 12:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)