Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: blink LED when pressed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,I need help, can I make a LED blink when pressed? I would like to make my load buttons to blink when a track is loaded on the deck, I tried with no success " load ? blink : on "
thank you

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 3:56 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please try loaded instead of load

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 4:01 pm
now it blinks when no track is loaded,and always on when loaded, I want the LED to stay on,and only blink when I load a track(press the button),so I dont have to double check(look at screen) if its loaded.
thank you

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 4:20 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Change the position of blink and On in the script.

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 5:09 pm
I only want the button to blink when a track is loaded, other than that the LED will always stay ON (track loaded on deck or empty deck).
I only want it to blink when the "load" command is "fired", load a track=blink, load another track=blink.....
thank you

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 10:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You mean u want the LED to blink while the track is loading ?
try ..
loaded ? load_pulse ? loaded : blink 300ms : off
or if u want the LED to stay on even if the deck is not loaded,...
loaded ? load_pulse ? loaded : blink 300ms : on

Please note that this Forums is named as "Bug Report". For such questions please use the General, Hardware and PC/Mac forums

Posted Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 7:03 am
thank you djdad, can I make it blink twice??
sorry for the wrong section post.

Posted Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 10:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There could be, but i dont see the point. What you have with the above script is a useful feedback. If the LED is blinking, it means that song is still loading. If you limit the blinks to 2, then the track may still be loading, and since its always recommended to play the track after fully loaded (especially for the ones that have not been scanned), it would not provide you the correct information.

Posted Sun 08 Nov 15 @ 9:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)