Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Slicer Lock Keyboard Mapping Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJJDROXPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hello, just playing around w/ the slicer and would like to implement this function into my set. I started mapping out my num pad and dedicated it to the slicer. The prob with 'slicer 1' map is that it temporarily turns on the slicer effect during the duration of the num pad press, but turns off the effect after the release of the button. This has been fine, but presents a prob when I want to implement the "Lock" feature of the effect. Since the effect is turned off after the release of the NUM pad button, the lock feature will not remain active. Is there a way to set up a parameter to check to see if the lock feature is enabled when the num bad button is pressed, or set up a on / off button for the slicer effect so the lock function will remain active? I did attempt the 'effect_button' map in conjunction with turning the effect on. This did seem to work, but while holding the button down, it down it goes into a loop roll, reducing the beat for some reason as I was pressing the button which seemed to be a glitch. I'm using 2522 build. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know!

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 2:45 am
For keyboard (only) you can use:
isrepeat ? nothing : dothis

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 9:49 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Another route to avoid repeat key strokes is a windows accessibility option called filter keys.

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 3:35 pm
DJJDROXPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Thanks! Although I tried both, the "isrepeat ? nothing : dothis" was what I was looking for.

Posted Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 1:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)