Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: HID PROBLEMS PLATTER AND CUE PIONEER CDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello team, after several weeks testing and using VDJ with CDJ2000 in HID mode. These are the things I have encountered...

1. Platter moves on its own when track is paused or stopped. Not sure if it's due to vibration as it does this at very low volumes also

2. CUE button occasionally stops working as a result of the platter drifting, visually you can see on the wave form that the track is drifting in time when not in play mode

3. No option available to allow CUE to break a backspin. So when a backspin is performed, a DJ has to wait until the platter is steady before they can recall a cue point. Basically the CUE button is useless once the software detects any slight activity on the platter

My laptop is an i5 with 8gb of RAM
VDJ settings
touchwheelspinthreshold---- 1.000000
jogsensitivityscratch----0.800000
jogwheelsensitivitycue----0.700000

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 11:32 am
Same here and yup it's a VDJ problem because with SDJ in HID mode things work as they should.......

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 4:11 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Same here and yup it's a VDJ problem because with SDJ in HID mode things work as they should.......

Ran the same setup with SDJ and it worked flawlessly, so yeah something definitely wrong with HID encoder in VDJ

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 7:01 pm
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I can 2nd or 3rd what's been said above.

Posted Fri 06 Nov 15 @ 8:10 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The movement/vibration issue will be sorted in the next build.

Posted Sat 07 Nov 15 @ 10:59 am
SBDJ wrote :
The movement/vibration issue will be sorted in the next build.

Thank you

Posted Mon 09 Nov 15 @ 10:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)