Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Yellow Triangles in audio settings

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone know why I would be getting these triangles showing up in the audio settings? I am using an American Audio VMS4.1 in ADJ8. Everything seems to play fine and sounds good but there is still the error showing. I also notice that when I select the VMS as the card it does not stay highlighted blue like the other options for card do. I'm at a loss here as to what it may be.

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 11:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Can you post a screenshot of the audio settings?
The triangle should indicate a configuration that is not compatible with your license and would therefore stop working after 10 minutes

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 3:41 am
Here is a screen shot of the audio settings tab. I have a controller license for the American Audio VMS4 (I am using the VMS4.1). The controller is set to 8 out. I am getting sound in to the mixer and things seem to be working fine. My worry is there is something wrong that I can't detect just yet based on the yellow triangles that are there. The other weird thing is that the American Audio VMS button under the card tab does not stay highlighted blue when it is selected.
Thanks for taking a look!

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 4:59 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Nothing to worry about, looks like it's just a small bug in showing the triangle with controller license.

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 5:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)