Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC2000 Configuration Problem.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am having problems getting the MC2000 to work in VJ7. See the images for the warning I am getting. The laptop has Win8.1 but I tried it on another pc with win7 and got the same warning. It works Ok on VJ8 but I would like to have both available if possible. I tried setting the outputs to external mixer but got the same effect.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 12:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Uninstall ALL Denon Drivers AND ASIO4ALL (in case you have), restart your computer, install Denon ASIO again and make sure the Denon is NOT the primary (default) sound card of your computer.

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 1:03 pm
djdad wrote :
Uninstall ALL Denon Drivers AND ASIO4ALL (in case you have), restart your computer, install Denon ASIO again and make sure the Denon is NOT the primary (default) sound card of your computer.

Thanks djdad. i have followed your advice exactly but I am still getting the same problem.

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 6:16 pm
Are you sure the MC2000 is not the default sound card of Windows ?

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 2:28 am
djdad wrote :
Are you sure the MC2000 is not the default sound card of Windows ?

Yes I've double checked but please check this screenshot. Thanks for your help. This has really puzzled me.

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 10:58 am
In this window , click on the MC2000, then "Properties" and "disable all enhancements" . Cant think of anything else at the moment. Please try to contact Support (Live chat preferably) http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posted Wed 04 Nov 15 @ 3:47 pm
Solved. I had been using the Denon asio drivers v1.0.1 fron the Denon MC2000 website but when I tried the original v1.0.0 drivers all works Ok. Thanks.

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 5:31 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Where can I get the original v1.0.0 drivers, I tried Denon website but can only get the 1.0.1 version. Having same problem too... MC6000 Mk2.
Thanks...

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 8:39 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Updated firmware to ver. 3 rebooted and all good now...

Posted Thu 05 Nov 15 @ 11:02 pm
fitch101PRO SubscriberMember since 2011
Hi there to everyone, i have the exact same problem with the ASIO driver and it's bothering me for the last 4 days!!!
NOTHING seems to work!!!
1. My laptop has Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
2. I tried different versions of Virtual Dj:
- VDJ 7.3
- VDJ 7.4
- i even tried the Home free versions from this site (both 7 and 8)
3. i also used all versions of ASIO drivers (v.1.0.0--v.1.0.1--v.2.2.2)

Denon MC2000 is bundled with Serato Dj Intro. I installed Serato as well just to check if it works and guess what, everything works like a charm from the very beginning (no matter what ASIO version i install...)

PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFUL

Posted Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 7:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)