Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SX2 pads not working properly after VDJ 8 Update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Somehow on my left deck of my DDJ-SX2, my hot cues, slicer pads are not working correctly anymore. I did a version update, earlier today and could be coincidental, but is when I noticed the issues happening.

The hot cues are not sensitive anymore. Also when I was in the auto mix mode and hit one of the hotcues, it advanced to the next song everytime i hit the hot cue. That has since stopped. But the stuttering effect with the pads don't work. IT does with the cue button, just not with the pads.

The roll effect seems to be out of whack also. THe pads don't match up with what's on the screen, they are two pads over to the right if that makes sense. ALso the sensitivity on the pads in this mode doesn't seem to be there. Have to press pretty hard sometims.

I don't update VDJ 8 often, only when I have 2-3 weeks between my events. 2522.1077 is the current build.

Thanks--g

Posted Sat 31 Oct 15 @ 11:56 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012

Posted Tue 03 Nov 15 @ 7:40 am
FotobroPRO InfinityMember since 2018
I'll give it a shot. Im a member of a FB page for SX2 users and VDJ8 and I posted a comment and a few people said they were having the same issues with roll pads gone haywire. Now that I got my cue settings back to normal, it's not that big of a deal because I don't use my roll pads much. Should I wait for the next update or go ahead and roll it back?

Posted Tue 10 Nov 15 @ 7:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 11 Nov 15 @ 12:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)