Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: I CAN'T LISTEN TO MY MIXES ON SMART AUTOMIX--BACK TO BACK

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

On VDJ8 smart automix --back to back, i am unable to listen to my mixes. A song will play and when it changes to the other song it will stop. With the VDJ 7.4.6 PRO, I can listen to my mixes with the same features SMART Automix-BACK TO BACK

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 10:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
"Smart" and "Back to Back" are 2 different modes in Automix and both work fine here.
"Listen to my mixes".. Is your recorded mix a single file or multiple tracks ?

You have to be more specific to help you on this.

PS. I have moved your topic from the Regression Bugs forum.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 10:22 pm
Multiple tracks.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 3:32 pm
Again it works fine with my VDJ 7.4.6 PRO Smart Automix-Back to back. I have used VDJ for a while now and that's the same setting on AUTOMIX-SMART-NONE (BACK TO BACK). The only differnce on that setting from the VDJ 7.4.6 PRO, is the fader moves from one player to the other.VDJ8 dose MIX on AUTO MIX SMART but not but let me listen to mixes which are tracked 1,2,3 and so on.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 3:46 pm
As we speak VDJ 7.4.6 pro is doing what I'm trying to do on the VDJ8 with my other labtop. VDJ 7.4.6 s working fine and the VDJ8 IS NOT.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 3:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just tried with VDJ8 , multiple recorded tracks and Automix in BackToBack mode. It works fine for me. Just make sure all recorded tracks are placed in the Automix (Playlist) area of Sideview in the right order.
If it still not working for you, maybe a screenshot would help in case we are not on the same side.

Posted Fri 23 Oct 15 @ 2:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)