Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Audio Lag on some Music Videos

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have several thousand videos and some of them have a problem syncing the audio to the video. The problem videos are in different formats as well. Mpeg, MP4, VOB. I cannot seem
to find any common thread among them. I have a very powerful laptop. HO elitebook 8770w with 8gig of RAM at 2.70ghz speed. I am using the NVIDIA Quadro K3000M video card with
the latest drivers. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 6:05 pm
Always post a problem sample file when you can. Would be nice if VDJ had way of uploading these files because it is a important thing to be able to do this and some have problems with making these available. It can save a lot of time since others do not have to guess and search for a file that may have a problem.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 6:25 pm
That would be rather difficult since the problem is only evident while the file is actually running in VDJ.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 5:33 pm
If they had the problem video then they can run that in VDJ to test or analyze it unless I am misunderstanding you? In other words, don't make a video of the problem but upload one of the videos you are having a problem with. Otherwise someone is going to have to guess at what the problem is or try to find a video that has same problem. A guess would be audio start time is not the same as video start time but could be other things.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 6:36 pm
Or he could just name the video and the source he got it from. He can't be the only one with that video.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 7:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)