Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plane 9 visualizer,Awesomeness!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Okay,I know we've thought of this,but can't someone at vdj (I know Scott...sorry ;) ) contact this guys and work this into our beloved dj software?...anyway,here's a few pointers.did you know that if you go to control panel and look in the plane 9 folder you will find a stand alone screen? that it will run and accept a line input?....so what about this? just drag that screen over a master screen running milkdrop,or better yet that other brand we just inlisted which is very cool but had that advert poping up?...now "cover" the advert with the plane 9 screen and "no more advert"...(sorry but I for one get tired of this things being worked out,aint got time for that...) and now you have a double visual extrevaganza that will shock the world!!! VDJ cats,you owe me one ;)

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 10:48 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I actually have a plugin that hosts WMP visualisations in VDJ, but sadly I could never get Plane9 to work with it.

A few others do work with it though, including the impressive Morphyre:

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 11:26 pm
and morphyre (last time I checked ) is very similar to plane 9,but you must be on wifi which is a problem when running vdj on my big Alienware m18x monster.dont know why its not a problem on the m14x though.the big differences are (and I'm suspecting ) the m18x uses IDT high def audio codec,dual Ge force 460m GPU's in SLI? and the m14x uses Realtek high def audio and a single Ge Force GT 555m Gpu besides the intergrated intel HD graphics.not to derail my own thread but this has been troubling me as I just got the big m18x from the shop and yet vdj with the numark NV still runs better on the little m14x.anyway I thought you could look into how the plane 9 scripts that stand-alone screen and mod this? in any case I like to beta test anything you want to throw my way scott....

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 11:53 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I actually have a plugin that hosts WMP visualisations in VDJ, but sadly I could never get Plane9 to work with it.

A few others do work with it though, including the impressive Morphyre:

Is this Plugin to find in the Download Sektion?
I Have many Visualizer for WMP.
Thats a good Idea.

Posted Sun 18 Oct 15 @ 11:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)