Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ LE 6.1.2 ???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So i recently had my Macbook's hard drive changed and reinstalled VDJ LE as soon as i got it back. I opened VDJ with the controller plugged in and a messaged popped out saying if i want to get the latest version of VDJ. i clicked yes and it redirected me to VDJ.com and installed the supposed "update". After i did all that , i tried looking for the new one in Finder. I couldn't find anything so i assumed the program updated itself , but i was wrong. As soon as i went back on the VDJ program , the same messaged popped out ? Any Help ???
Currently running OS X Lion AGAIN because it wasn't letting me install VDJ when i had OS X Yosemite

Posted Fri 16 Oct 15 @ 5:44 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DjZ00mz wrote :
So i recently had my Macbook's hard drive changed and reinstalled VDJ LE as soon as i got it back. I opened VDJ with the controller plugged in and a messaged popped out saying if i want to get the latest version of VDJ. i clicked yes and it redirected me to VDJ.com and installed the supposed "update". After i did all that , i tried looking for the new one in Finder. I couldn't find anything so i assumed the program updated itself , but i was wrong. As soon as i went back on the VDJ program , the same messaged popped out ? Any Help ???
Currently running OS X Lion AGAIN because it wasn't letting me install VDJ when i had OS X Yosemite

If you registered your LE on your page will give you all the updates and if it had a tab no update in the VDj-LE ck it so you don't get pop up when Open VDJ-LE. I Strongly Recommend you to go to VD-8 using that OS so all the update will stay update it if need it from your MAC

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 12:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)