Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: dennon mc6000 (mk1) and windows 10 , anyone got this configuration

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

so my gig laptop is nagging me to update to windows 10, its very stable with windows 8 so I have not rushed to hit the upgrade button......

any one using a mc6000 mk 1 with windows 10 ???

I have seen a few threads with the mkII having problems.

its in mixed mode , with analogue and digital channels, asio drivers

if any one has this setup and is using it to gig with , is it stable or do we have to wait for new asio drivers

Posted Tue 13 Oct 15 @ 8:55 am
I took the plunge on my backup laptop, everything seems ok at the mo, have a house party to do in a few days so will stress test it then,

Posted Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 11:33 am
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm working with Denon MC-6000 MK1 VDJ (always with official builds) with WDM driver, from 2 months ago, on HP ProBook 4540s, 6GB RAM, i7 on new installation of Windows 10 Professional and no issue from now.
The big things to avoid problem are:
1) Install Windows 10 as new installation and not by upgrade from previous Windows version
2) The Denon DJ ASIO driver mainly working (I'm using it on my gig with Windows 7... Windows 8.1 ... and 1 month with Windows 10), but in some situation not work correctly (ex: the led on controller are not always updated correctly, but playing music correctly).
From a month ago, I use WDM drivers instead of ASIO: from now, working without any issue.

P.S.: Excuse me for bad english :-)

Posted Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 2:47 pm
I dove in but did it as an update. Everything was cool my first gig, the next week I started getting freezes & crashes. Not sure if it was the upgrade or another issue but I went back to 8.1. Figure I'll wait a few until they work all the kinks out.

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 12:42 am
my install seems to be stable , I am using the original asio driver , I note there is a newer (2015) on the Dennon download site, unfortunately I have only done a couple of one hour sessions, so will still needs a lot more testing.

thanks for your input guys, I will keep a look out for the problems you have mentioned

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 9:32 am
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
sureview wrote :
I note there is a newer (2015) on the Dennon download site, unfortunately I have only done a couple of one hour sessions, so will still needs a lot more testing.

I had tested the new Denon ASIO driver (2015), even with Windows 8.1 and with Windows 10: the result was that sometimes the leds on controller does not updated correctly.
As suggested by other DN-MC6000 users, I configure VDJ with WASAPI driver, instead of ASIO driver: now it work without any issue (I do 3 gigs at week, from 2 months with this configuration).

Posted Thu 22 Oct 15 @ 10:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)