Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: WHAT THE F???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I updated VDJ today and now there are no VOB files AND no MPEG2 files that work!!! I am playing a retro night and converting every file before i can play it in VDJ, this sucks!!!!

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 3:36 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Will be fixed in the next update.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 8:44 am
they are working like crazy to fix this. I posted about this and sent them a few files and they are fixing this.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 8:25 pm
I even tried installing an older version and it still isn't working... This is crazy, 80% of my retro files are VOB, I don't know what I'm going to do tonight.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 8:55 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Revert back to the version you were using before you updated...

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 10:30 pm
I tried that, I had no idea how many Mpeg files i had until this massive f up... Unbelievable!

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 3:08 am
Going back to a the build you were using previously definitely would have resolved this temporarily.

A new build is out which should resolve this.

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 4:12 pm
Thank you, I am very happy the video files issue has been solved, but now i have a new problem... Last night during my set, my Pioneer DDJ-SX suddenly stopped working... I had audio, but no midi control. I had to re-start VDJ 3 times. 2 days ago the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine with his Numark controller. I have a huge event coming up this Saturday, and of course Halloween, this can not happen.

Posted Sun 18 Oct 15 @ 5:55 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Your currently registered version of CUE does not support your DDJ SX. If you keep another Licence like the V7 Pro or V8 Pro/ Subscriber/ Plus Controller, please register your version in your account and make sure you have updated to the latest build. No current issues know with the SX actually.

Posted Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 7:55 am
I feel your pain! I had to do the same thing Saturday night! Do we have an ETA on when this is going to be fixed??

Posted Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 2:40 pm
The MPEG2 issue is already fixed.

Posted Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 5:26 pm
Its not the Mpeg 2 issue thats the problem now, its the lose of midi control during the middle of a set.

Posted Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 11:35 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
RobRoy wrote :
Your currently registered version of CUE does not support your DDJ SX. If you keep another Licence like the V7 Pro or V8 Pro/ Subscriber/ Plus Controller, please register your version in your account and make sure you have updated to the latest build. No current issues know with the SX actually.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 8:03 am
PtownDJ wrote :
Its not the Mpeg 2 issue thats the problem now, its the lose of midi control during the middle of a set.

I was replying to dholloway.

There are no known issues regarding the loss of MIDI control; it might be helpful if you enable the MIDI debug log, replicate and then post that up. Alternatively you could contact support for assistance.

I notice that you don't have a license for v8 on your account - if you aren't logged in with a licensed account then obviously the controller will stop working. It would be useful to know which account so that I can check if anything is reported against it.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 10:03 am
SBDJ wrote :
Revert back to the version you were using before you updated...

SBDJ, How to do it?

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 6:24 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/193007/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/how_to_download_previous_builds.html

Thank you very much

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 7:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)