Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can't seem to get my voice to be heard theough stream Please help?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JwriteHome userMember since 2015
Hello i have been trying to figure this out for days now, I have the Pro version of Virtual DJ and i'm using a USB logitech Headset and Microphone. I broadcast my stream through Secondlife and I can get my music to play through the stream and into secondlife with no problem, but when i try to talk on the mic people say they cannot hear me over the stream. How can I fix this issue? Please tell me there's a simple solution?

Posted Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 11:06 pm
thing is it appears you have a pirated copy of vdj since your account lists you as a home user... and you say you have VDJ Pro

people who pay aren't going to help you out if this is the case.....................

Posted Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 11:56 pm
JwriteHome userMember since 2015
No actually A friend of mine gave me this, they copied it to my external hard drive and i've been using it for awhile just now starting to use the broadcast feature.

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 12:34 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 9:26 am
655286Home userMember since 2016
Yes, SecondLife is still going. I need a way to play music when I lead a service at the UUC there. (Thursday nights 6:30 Pacific Time is an excellent meeting.) A friend recommended VirtualDJ. Can anyone help me figure out how to use it with the scripted music pyramid in the sanctuary? I need to be able to turn the music on and off and pause it between MP3 tracks. I'm a total newbie. I have a Win7 machine available.

Posted Fri 29 Apr 16 @ 9:15 pm
What does UUC stand for, and what's a "scripted music pyramid"?

Posted Sat 30 Apr 16 @ 8:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)