Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PLEASE HELP!! Virtual DJ 7 Shows ITunes Songs but does not match the SORT of ITunes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have Virtual DJ 7 and the latest ITunes 12.3.0.44. My songs show and play in Virtual DJ 7 and the number of songs match iTunes. However, the SORT is by "ARTIST" in Virtual DJ 7 and NOT "DATE ADDED" in ITunes. How do I get it to sort by ITUNES. I have added the "FIRST SEEN" Column and have to manually click on it every time I switch to that ITunes folder. I have tried the registry tool and no luck at it doing it by First Seen. I have also tried a new .xml file in ITUNES. So, not sure what else I can do. Please help as this is frustrating to do every time.... Thanks!!

Also, Virtual DJ 8 is out. I don't see a version that says PRO when I download it. I need PRO version. Where do I go to get it FREE as I have a license for Virtual DJ 7 Pro. On my downloads and license it just gives me a link to download Virtual DJ 8. I am not sure if that is PRO or not....

Posted Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 6:19 pm
Can't answer your iTunes question.

Regarding version 8, you download the generic version, start it up then login with your forum username and password. That then enables the Pro licence.

Posted Tue 29 Sep 15 @ 6:22 pm
Thanks! Now only if someone can help with the ITUNES question... It is really frustrating to have to sort the folders again every time I click on them.

Posted Wed 30 Sep 15 @ 3:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)