Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ 7 Not Sorting ITunes 12.3.0.44, Make # of Songs Area Bigger to Show More, & Virtual DJ 8 PRO?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Overall issues I am still seeing:

Virtual DJ Pro 7.4.6
ITunes 12.3.0.44
Windows 10

** Since ITunes update **

Virtual DJ SORTS by "ARTIST" and not what ITunes is sorting by. Possible workaround - How do I get it to sort by "First Seen" and stay that way each time I click on the playlist

The number of matches found, which displays on the playlist is not working on a folder. It may be that the size of the area needs to be bigger for that. It is the main folder I use so really need it. So, how do I make that area bigger? This was fine before the ITunes update.

I noticed the playlists don't match ITunes folders. I now see Apps, Audiobooks, Books, Genius, My Top Rated, PDFs, Purchased, and Rentals. Not sure if this is part of the issue that Virtual DJ does not hold the sort. Also, icons in front of playlists look weird and different.

Finally I see where I can download Virtual DJ 8 but is there a Virtual DJ 8 Pro? I need the videos player and section and the extras that are in the Pro package. If so, where do I find Virtual DJ 8 Pro and is it FREE for me to upgrade to it?

Posted Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 12:14 am
Actually, I found the issue on the number of files and fixed it.

Only issue is how do I fix the sorting issue with ITunes? If I can't fix it, is there a way to make it sort by "First Seen" and stick that way when you switch between playlists?

Posted Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 12:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)