Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Connecting my Traktor soundcard, X1 Kontrol and DJM mixer to VDJ7 and VDJ8 - help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all,

Newbee here and just bought a pro licence while at a trade show. I wonder if anyone out there can help me as none of my hardware will connect to VDJ. I've had no joy from the support team at VDJ

I'm trying to connect my Traktor Audio 10 soundcard to VDJ - nothing happening. No matter how many times i play with the config settings. Its picking up on it but nothing more.

Like wise with my controller - Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol X1. I've downloaded the mapper that someone posted up. Its coming up on some of my settings but nothing else.

I'm also trying to connect my Pioneer DJM5000 mixer as this has a build in sound card. Again without success.

If anyone has these products either currently or has used them in the past with VDJ please do drop me a message on how to connect them

Regards,

G.

Posted Wed 23 Sep 15 @ 6:51 pm
You should use VirtualDj 8 instead of version 7. It will offer you pre-defined settings for the NI gear you have, and it's also much easier to configure the sound card of DJM-5000

Posted Sun 27 Sep 15 @ 9:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)