Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Music just stops when using pioneer DDJSR.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was doing a wedding yesterday and I put on a song and it stopped halfway through. I tried to load on the other deck and it was unsuccessful. The only thing that worked was to restore the vi program to factory setting but soon after it did the same thing. So what I did was disconnect the DDJSR and put a split line in the headphone jack connected to the speakers and it stopped. So I'm figuring that it has something to do with the sound card in the DDJSR. I never had this problem occur the only difference in my setup was that I used a more powerful set of speakers.

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 3:00 pm
Instead of built in input it says the controller pioneer DDJSR

Posted Sun 13 Sep 15 @ 3:13 pm
During the wedding I had a failed Bluetooth connection trying to get a song request. Do you think it is what caused the music interruption ?

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 2:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
From Appliacations-->Utilities-->Audio Setup , select the built-in sound card of your computer as default and NOT the DDJ-SR
From the same Audio Setup , make sure the DDJ-SR is set to Quadrophonic (4 Speakers)
In VirtualDJ Sound Setup , use the 4out option and from the menu, choose the Pioneer DDJ-SR

Yes Bluetooth and Wireless may be causing sound drops if their drivers conflict with the drivers of other audio devices, so better have both disabled if not needed.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 5:36 pm
Thanks so much for the response in both email and here. I will give it a try in the morning and let you know if that solved my problem.

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 3:37 am

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 1:34 pm

Is this correct

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 1:36 pm
Yes, that should be correct.

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 6:31 pm
Thank you

Posted Fri 18 Sep 15 @ 3:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)