Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Automix Editor doesn't allow you to hear preview

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm currently using Win10, but this issue has persisted since I was on Win 8.1. When you press the play button in the Automix editor, you hear nothing regardless of which headphone setting you choose. The green bar moves as though it should be playing, but you hear nothing. I'm currently using VDJ8 PC build 2438.1060.

Posted Sat 12 Sep 15 @ 5:11 pm
hi prestridge
I guess that you have something wrong in your options, or your sound config. I'm also using win 10 on my desktop and it has always worked for me when I click on the middle headphone symbol in the editor.
what's your setup?
ragards
ray

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 11:49 am
Hi Ray,
Thanks so much for trying to help me! Normally I have my Pioneer DDJ-SR connected to the computer, but today I was just trying it on the internal soundcard of my machine and discovered that apparently it will only let me output through that card. I'm kind of surprised that you can't get it to output through other devices.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 15 @ 10:12 pm
Keep playing around with it, I use a Wego and it works fine through the phones output on the Wego.
maybe someone with a DDJ SR could chip in and get it sorted for you, It's probably a just wrong setting somewhere.
regards
ray

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 8:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)