Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark NS7ii Audio glitch when loading song via controller buttons.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Numark NS7ii Audio glitch (warp) when loading song via controller buttons. Happens on 2 different optimized gaming laptops Win7 and Win10. Latencymon says both machines should have no issues with sound. Audio glitch does not happen if i load songs via mouse or keyboard. I've installed latest firmware on NS7ii ver1.05. i've run through the recommended optimizations for USB ports, Power settings, disabled Wifi etc. I even made sure that i'm using SSD. At this point i think it may be the NS7ii. The problem occurs about every 4th or so load on mostly mp3 files. MP4 loading seems much less likely to cause the warp sound. Strange thing is neither PC has audio glitchs any other time other than loading with the Load button on the controller. I can set the Numark asio latency all the way down to 48 samples and get no glitches or pops other than loading from controller! I have also tried different USB Cables and ports to no avail.

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 2:51 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Happens to me with a SX too.
It only happens sometimes. Yet, it doesn't when loading songs with the mouse.
I'm unable to reproduce it or find any pattern that could cause it.
But since it is a very short and barely audible pop or crack in the sound, I can live with that.

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 3:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)