Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj 8 & Denon MC6000MK2 Issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I cannot get virtual DJ 8 to work correctly with my denon controller although it works fine in previous versions of virtual DJ without issues so have not upgraded yet properly still having to use previous version on my other laptop

Virtual DJ says it detects the controller and would I like its soundcard when I click to use it a message comes up say no sound card detected I have installed the ASIO drivers that come with the controller but everything works apart from sound correctly from what I can see in virtual DJ any help would be appecated as I would prefer to use the latest version and cannot still use it

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 2:26 pm
on futher investigation I have got it working on another laptop just having the above issue on the same laptop as above but it appears it might be a pc issue
on a acer aspire E15 laptop the operating system on both laptops is windows 10 works fine on one not on the other laptop are there any computer
experts out there that may know how to sort this soundcard issue as it still says no soundcard although it is installed anyone else had this issue thanks in
advance

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 5:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I would suggest to uninstall any Denon ASIO drivers you may have , restart your computer and install again from http://denondj.com/products/view/mc6000mk2#.VeTBmPmSx8E
If this doesnt work, try to install the drivers as Admin (with rightclick on the installer), even though it is not suggested to so.
Last try, make sure the Denon is NOT the default selected sound card of your OS.

Keep in mind that Windows 10 is a brand new OS and some drivers may have issues with the OS.
If you still have troubles with it, better contact with Denon Support and let them know of this issue.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 9:06 pm
Thanks DJ Dad I think that has resolved it had virtual DJ 7 for ages now got to get used to version 8 any suggestions where I will find some good guides to
the new features on here Im sure I saw something on karaoke where you can now add singers names ect

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 9:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 01 Sep 15 @ 9:44 am

Posted Mon 05 Oct 15 @ 11:44 pm

Posted Tue 06 Oct 15 @ 8:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)