Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VD8 and Playlists issues... please help ASAP

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi All
I am once, again Scratching my head here in hopes some one of VDJ Tech. knowledge. can enlighten me on how to go about an issues i have found that really Annoying the Heck out of me, but First...
I DJ for an on line radio station, we have some-wheres around 1400 listeners, this issues is this, as a DJ, we both know, we spend Hours creating and compiling Play lists, in Soporific orders, matched in Key, BPM etc. Now heres what I do; After, I have compile the play list and give it a quick Run thru, all looks and sounds good and fine ;)
so, I Save the Play list (in VDJ) i then, look over to the Near left where VDJ sees my D: partition just fine (where all my music is stored on the local HDD).
Now,
After I have saved the PL and look into the lift Window where all the folders are,, I see the New Play list EG: 2015.SWR.Set.20.Aug.30.2015 that i just Saved, and that's what pops up...
HOWEVER!!
When you compare the Play list from the Far Right Window (side list or whatever) and the P.list your just SAVED, The two P.L are completely Different?????
all BPM and Keys are mixed up, tracks are Thrown out of WACK and mixed up so all them count-less hours you/I spent... Gone!!!! 3 hours I just Wasted!!!!
;( No, I did not click on Title, BPM, Key tabs to alternate the list. I just saved the PL, and that's how it RE shows it, and no matter how many times I save the PL, they are never EVER Identical??
(please see attachment) can Anyone Form VDJ Help Please ASAP.

Specs:
Dell Studio Laptop,, CPU Intel Dual core 2.20@Ghz @ 30% work load,, 4gb Ram with 3.50 GB usable,, 320gb Hdd (40% free Space)
O/s Win 7 Ultimate with SP.1 installed.
No pen or touch pad and disable in Bios, Wi fi card is Off (Saves on latency)
License: VDJ 8 Pro infinity
File Ver: 8.0.2378.0
Please see Screen Dump attachment.
please note:
The Correct Play List is on the Right. under auto mix as i just save them there.
The "Saved" Play list, that's "messed up" is on the "Left"
For EG the Fist Track in the "Saved play list" Should have been:
Jungle intro, bpm 92, key D#
Bongo Bong, bpm 88, Key A
Max Romeo Chase the Devil, Bpm 88, key D
The Save play list is as follows and is WRONG!!!!!!
Blank, bpm 85.3, key GM
blank, bpm 88.5, key GM
Blank bpm 88.3, key G#M
DnB Flip Motovunski sound of, BPM 87.5 Key Gm
Alix pertez- Dubrock org mix, bpm 87.5, key A

What gives?

Thank you.
DJ.MGS

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 11:01 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
As you can see by the arrow on the Title column header, the list is sorted by title.
Right-click on the column header and select 'Reset Sort Order' to show the list in it's original order again.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 11:54 am
djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Thank you So so much (y)
Your a Rock Star ;) now i can shut my lap top down
U Rock dude.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 7:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)