Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HELP, gig starting in 30 minutes denon 6000 tech issue w/ mac

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ TEALPRO InfinityMember since 2013
LAST NIGHT AT MY GIG, I PLUGGED IN MY DENON AS USUAL, AND IT WAS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED BY MY MACBOOK PRO, AND WHEN I KEPT REBOOTING THE LAPTOP, AND/OR TURNING THE POWER ON AND OFF FOR THE DENON-6000 (I USE VD), IT SAISD SOMTHING ABOUT, DELETE OR UNPLUG WHATEVER WAS USING TOO MUCH POWER SOURCE? MY GIG WAS A MESS! WHAT DO I DO? I TRIED TO USE A DIFFERENT USB PLUG, TOO...NOTHING WORKED. THANKS

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 12:35 am
Maybe a dumb question but did you have the AC adapter plugged in for the Denon? ... USB can only supply so much power.

also you should type with lower case all capitals is hard to read.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 10:47 am
the caps was a mistake, and iw as rushing, unfortunately, didnt get any answers before my gig and last night and it happened again. Yes, it was plugged in, i dont think you can even get any power from the usb at all as far as I know.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 3:13 pm
were you using a usb hub? the same message pops up for me when i dont have ths usb hub powered.

Posted Mon 07 Sep 15 @ 9:20 pm
hi, thanks for the reply, no i wasnt. Just out of curiousity, if you use the DENON 6000, can you tell me your sound set up and which skin you use, and do you split cue? anyone? thanks

Posted Fri 11 Sep 15 @ 4:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)