Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Mixing Audio Error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TheBdwogControlleristMember since 2015
I know that my computer is not the best but is able to handle heavy programs such as Abketon Live 9 pretty well. The problem that I have is when I play one song, the audio is prefect and there are no glitches but when I play another song on top of it then everything glitches out and the audio sounds awful. Please fix this

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 12:54 am
What is your computer specs?
Your Processor, Memory, and Video Card?
Jon J.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 6:16 am
TheBdwog wrote :
when I play another song on top of it then everything glitches out and the audio sounds awful.

I wonder if perhaps you're playing your tracks too loudly, and what you're hearing is a result of the output limiter kicking in.

Posted Wed 26 Aug 15 @ 4:48 pm
TheBdwogControlleristMember since 2015
Specs
Standard Memory 2 GB
Maximum Memory 8 GB
Processor Speed 1.50 GHz
Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
Cache 2 MB
The problem is not the volume either because if I play it on the lowest volume it still sounds bad

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 9:35 pm
Check your sound card drivers. Make sure you have the sound drivers updated correctly. I have perfect sound on my Dell XPS Laptop. I can run 4 deck sounds at once and it is very clear and clean. The Sound drivers need to be correct or you will have distortion or low volume issues. That has happened to me with this laptop. It took me a while to find the correct drivers.
Jon J.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 1:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)