Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No sound when I plug in my mixtrack 3 (NOT PRO)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JToombsHome userMember since 2015
Hi! I bought the mixtrack 3 to learn to mix and it says it's plug and play but I have been trying to set it up for 2 days and just keep hitting brick walls! Please bear in mind I have no clue what I'm doing but the whole point in buying this was because it said it was simple and I fancied trying something new! I've subscribed to VDJ PRO, everything works fine until I plug my controller in then I lose sound! The controller is responding but I hear nothing which makes it, obviously, pointless! I have trawled forums and everything that's suggested to do isn't working... Please help me!!

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
ok please show us a screen shot of vdj with it not working. we'll be looking at gain & master

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 2:35 am

I have tried turning everything up, down, on ,off i just can't get my head round it.. Extreme novice at work!!

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 9:29 am
Have you read the VDJ User's Guide and Getting Started PDFs?

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 1:40 pm
in the screen shot all the eqs appear turned down if you have your eq set to kill with them down you will get no sound

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 3:06 pm
I sussed it! Thanks anyway!

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 5:01 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
We're glad you sussed it because these beginners threads can run on and on. read the manual, it's quite educational :p

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 5:06 pm
JToombs wrote :
I sussed it!

What was it? It always helps to give the solution in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Posted Sun 23 Aug 15 @ 5:59 pm
Hey Im having the same issue.. Just wondering how the guy other fixed his?

Posted Sun 20 Sep 15 @ 10:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)