Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Setting up VDJ 7 Pro on Windows 7 Laptop with American Audio MXR14

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have just replaced my current mixer with an American Audio MXR14. I am connecting direct to laptop with the built in sound card. I am not using a DJ console or MIDI Controller only the Laptop /Mixer to Active speakers. What I would like to know is how to set up the output data on the VDJ software for the mixer and if I were to use two channels on my mixer would it be better using a Numark DJI/O to connect rather than the built in sound card etc? I have heard that many people seem to be having problems with the unit set up. Any guidance is welcome.

Posted Mon 17 Aug 15 @ 7:41 pm
BROADBEAN wrote :
I have just replaced my current mixer with an American Audio MXR14. I am connecting direct to laptop with the built in sound card. I am not using a DJ console or MIDI Controller only the Laptop /Mixer to Active speakers. What I would like to know is how to set up the output data on the VDJ software for the mixer and if I were to use two channels on my mixer would it be better using a Numark DJI/O to connect rather than the built in sound card etc? I have heard that many people seem to be having problems with the unit set up. Any guidance is welcome.

well i dj with the 14mxr,laptop,windows 7,amd 2 denons sc3900's & everything works flawless. and to answer your question my back up is a 2nd laptop & 10mxr. i only use the built in sound card with out no problems & as far as the out put set up. i'll have to look at it when i get home cause im at work till 4am california tyme

Posted Tue 18 Aug 15 @ 9:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)