Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I paid full price for pro infinity lisence and had LE already on my account

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I didn't even spark my mind until today but i paid full price for Virtual DJ 8 and had already had a LE version registered on my account I did not receive any discounted price my debit card I used to purchase the software is no longer active as I have closed out the account and switched banks so how would a refund work would i get a refund or am i just stuck with it just wondering i payed the full $299.00 discounted i should have got it at $199.00 i do believe

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 8:26 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 8:50 pm
djdad wrote :
Discount for LE owners is $20 off, not 100. Please contact Support for these matters .. http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Actually the discount received depends on the hardware that was purchased I submitted a ticket to VDJ staff thanks for the info im not mad but would be nice to put the money back in my pocket that i should have saved in the 1st place i think i was just excited to have the funds to purchase the Pro version

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 8:30 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
That is correct for a v7 version.
But not anymore since version 8.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 9:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The same rules apply for all MIDI controllers that come with either ver7 LE or ver8LE.
$20 off to upgrade to Pro Infinity
$10 off to upgrade to Plus.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 10:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)