Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Two show stopper problems after build 2369

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Everything is great up until after build 2369. I cannot drag a track to a deck anymore. But the biggest issue I have now is that beats don't align on the visual waveform. The peaks don't match up with the other decks beats. They fall several miliseconds behind (or in front. I am not quite sure). I like using this feature to beat match. Especially if I don't always have my head in the cans. I tried reinstalling 2369 over 2398 and it still loaded up as 2398 so I had to uninstall 2398, keep settings and reinstall 2369 then turn off updates.

Can others please confirm issues with not being able to drag tracks to decks and the waveform peaks n ot aligning from each deck (with different tracks of course)?

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 7:56 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A feature has been recently added (link a video to an audio file when the video file is dropped on the video deck preview area). This was actually a version 7 feature.
apparently you are trying to load tracks by dragging n dropping over the Video Deck preview area. You need to use a different dropping area or ask from the suthor of the custom skin you are using to provide an update with an option to turn this feature off.

As for the other issue, not sure what you mean, so a screenshot with a track loaded showing its waveform would help to understand.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 15 @ 8:05 pm

Posted Fri 14 Aug 15 @ 3:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)