Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Karaoke Video Issue - VDJ8 + Win10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Updated to latest Beta (2391) just now and tried to play MP3+G karaoke files again (using Win 10) and still getting the issue with the video as per my post in Build 2378. I have uploaded a short video showing the issue to my Dropbox and presume it is related to Windows 10 as everything works fine on Win 8.1 on my gig machine (I am yet to take the plunge to Win 10 on that one!).

Video link (hope it works!): https://www.dropbox.com/s/726seanepye6xac/20150811_183605.mp4?dl=0

You will see that the video flashes up other lyrics when it shouldn't - sort of jumping - but the audio remains as it should be all the way through.

It is happening on numerous MP3+G files, both ripped and downloaded but is not happening on MP4 tracks. It is nothing major as it is only on my desktop and I do think it is related to Win10 somehow.

Thanks in advance for any help/feedback.

KJ

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 7:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What video card are you using ?
did you check if there is an updated driver for Windows 10 ?

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 7:59 pm
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 - just checked and latest driver installed but will have a good look around the NVIDIA website for any other information.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 11:00 am
UPDATE

NVIDIA released a driver update today (19/11/15) (Version 359.000) and finally it is working as it should! I got in touch with them weeks ago about it so fingers crossed, they have fixed whatever it was causing the MP3+Gs to jump.

Hopefully be solved for anyone else having same issue.

Posted Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 6:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)