Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX2 question:

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RollliteControlleristMember since 2015
I recently used other programs but decided to try out VDJ. I like 7 and 8 both for different reasons. My question is that if I buy the $99 "PLUS" license that goes along with this controller (Hercules RMX2), do I just download VDJ 7 & 8 home versions and it will upgrade them to plus? Also, on their website it says "VIRTUAL 8 PLUS", so will buying this license work for both 8 and 7, or only 8? If not, I would rather just stick to VDJ 7, and I haven't been able to find a link to purchase this file so if anybody could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 9:43 pm
It may be helpful to include that I have downloaded the drivers and and the controller does work in both programs, but just for the alloted time given by VDJ.

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 9:45 pm
the only way to get 7 is the pro infinity license

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 11:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You have the following options...
- Purchase a Pro Infinity License. Will unlock all features of VirtualDJ. You get both version 7 and 8.
- Purchase a Plus Controller license. Will unlock all features of VirtualDJ but only for the specific controller (will not work if you get a different one in the future). There is no Plus license for version 7, so you get only version 8
- Monthly subscription license. Same as Pro Infinity. Monthly charge. Provides just version 8.

Posted Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 11:39 pm
Thank you for the help.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 1:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)