Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Virtuadl Dj Crashed and restarted

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So this happened last night.After 3,4 hours I pressed a button to clone the deck and virtual dj shut off and restarted after 4 seconds and the song continued playing as if i pressed paused...i dont know what caused it but you should have my crash report. Can you check it please? This was the first time that this has happened while playing music. This has happened before in the exactly same way while using the video edit tool. (i have made many posts about the video edit tool but nobody has checked it).

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 8:06 pm
downloaded the VDJ 8 for my windows 8, 64 bit , from download section. but it keeps crashing , it just freezes especially if i use any effect, and crashes after that, its very embarrasing to have it on a live gig, does anyone else have the same issues , and how to solve it

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 9:59 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
user8689935 wrote :
So this happened last night.After 3,4 hours I pressed a button to clone the deck and virtual dj shut off and restarted after 4 seconds and the song continued playing as if i pressed paused...

Your crash was fixed in b2391.

kbkapur111 wrote :
downloaded the VDJ 8 for my windows 8, 64 bit , from download section. but it keeps crashing , it just freezes especially if i use any effect, and crashes after that, its very embarrasing to have it on a live gig, does anyone else have the same issues , and how to solve it

The last crash we have on file from you is from b2369. If you are still getting crashes then you'll have to provide us more information - what build, what effects etc.

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 4:01 pm
Ok thanks! Will test it out!

Posted Tue 11 Aug 15 @ 6:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)