Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VirtualDJ 6 LE with windows 8.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey, Im trying to use VirtualDJ 6 LE with windows 8.1 and its not working. Is there something im missing?

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 6:11 am
Tunes O Plenty wrote :
Is there something im missing?

Yes, more information. Please expand on what's "not working".

By the way, version 6 is now 5-6 years old. You really should consider upgrading to VDJ 8.

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 6:18 am
Nothing is working. It connects and lights up etc but I have no control over the software.

I would love VDJ8 but haven't got $100

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 6:21 am
It connects and lights up. What does?

You've got an LE version, so I assume you have a controller - but you've not said what it is.

Presumably you are aware that LE versions will only work with the controller they were supplied with, so if you're trying to use it with a different controller it won't work.

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 7:18 am
Apologies, I have a Hercules MK4 that was supplied with VDJ 6 LE. The controller shows signs of life but will not work with the software. My new laptop has no disc drive so I downloaded the 6LE version from the site. I also downloaded and installed the latest drivers.

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 9:46 am
It could just be that VDJ 6 is too old to run correctly on a new operating system.

I suggest you try your controller with VDJ 8 (it will work for 10m as a test) and see if that's the issue.

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 10:34 am
Correct, it does work on VDJ8 with the 10 min free trial. Looks like I might jus have to bite the bullet and spring for VDJ8

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 11:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)