Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crossfader/Feedback Issue in Virtual DJ 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,
I hope that I'm posting this in the correct section and I can get some help because I have to DJ tonight.

My setup: Numark M6 USB Mixer, Lonovo Flex 2 laptop, Behringer speakers and Virtual DJ 8 software
I have my laptop hooked up to my mixer via USB and the sound comes out through my speakers and headphones and I use Virtual DJ 8 as my mixing software.

My issue is that when I have a song loaded and playing in both deck 1 and deck 2 I can hear feedback playing in my speaker with the Virtual Dj crossfader from Deck 2 if the crossfader is all way over to the left or feedback from Deck 1 if the crossfader is all the way over to right. I've never had this issue until I updated but I'm unsure if it's an update issue or if there's a setting problem.

If I can get some assistance I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Posted Fri 31 Jul 15 @ 12:52 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Could be fader bleed.

Posted Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 11:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
M6 mixer is not a MIDI mixer, so you will need to treat that as an analogue dj mixer.
This means that you will need a USB sound card with at least 2 Stereo channels and feed its outputs with the Mixer Channel Inputs.
External mixer (deck 1, deck 2) is required in the AUDIO setup and a Pro Infinity or a PLUS analogue mixer license.

Posted Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 3:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)