Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Only part of the VirtualDJ 8 interface is loading visually

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm trying to run Virtual DJ 8 on a Windows PC. Every time I load the program, I can only see the top left corner of the program; everything else is black. Randomly clicking on the black part of the screen allows me to still interact with the program; I just cannot see what I'm clicking.

Any ideas about how to fix this? I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Could this be part of the problem?

Thanks!

Posted Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 12:28 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Ensure your display drivers are installed; you likely only have the basic display drivers supplied by MS, which won't allow VDJ8 to run.

Posted Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 2:01 pm
While its possible its a win10 thing, you could also check if you're using an external monitor??

There was an issue where if youre using video out, you need to set a video option like this:
Options > Advanced (tick) > video > videoForceFullscreen set to 0
it was reported a few times where when starting v8 the skin would appear very zoomed in.

Posted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 8:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I ran into this problem with an atom machine it was the correct display driver causing the problem, with some messing about (switching skins) then that driver crashed and the default m$ driver managed ok

Posted Sun 02 Aug 15 @ 9:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)